Boiler Care Plans
That’s why here at Centraheat we are offering a wide range of different, affordable boiler servicing plans that ensure you don’t have to endure chaotic, long-term inconvenience caused by boiler malfunction. With the plans that we offer here at Centraheat, we can guarantee your peace of mind when it comes to your boiler and central heating.
With our annual boiler service plans, you can secure your family’s heating supply all year round and rest easy in the knowledge that if anything happens, we’ve got it sorted. Starting from just £6.50 per month for new boiler systems, our range of care packages can provide a wide array of support for all parts of the heating system within your home.
- Discounted labour costs on any necessary work on your heating system
- Regular services to ensure that your boiler and central heating are in full working order, and thus saving you from the unnecessary expenditure of repairing or replacing your heating system
- No surprise repair bills if any work is required on your heating system, which when paired with our regular service guarantee, ensures that your heating system will be functioning effectively and efficiently all year round
- Priority call-outs to all customers, ensuring that you never have to spend a second more than absolutely necessary waiting for your heating system to be repaired
- 24/7 emergency call-outs for all our customers, ensuring that in the event of an emergency, we’ll be there any time of day or night, all year round, to fix your heating system as soon as possible
Frequently Asked Questions
Annual Service Agreement including repairs
We will complete your Annual Boiler Service as per the contract and complete repairs to your system depending on the package you choose.
Service Plus – We will service your boiler and offer a priority chargeable call out service at a discounted rate.
System care – This is ideal when your boiler is in guarantee. We service your boiler and repair the central heating system at our expense. Should you develop any leaks or faults throughout the year on your guaranteed boiler, we will cover the costs. Customers are notified at the end of the warranty and we will then increase the cover to complete care.
Hot and cold water or gas pipework are not covered on this plan.
Boiler care – This covers repairs to your boiler and the controls, but not your radiators (or hot water tank if you have one). The controller, timer, pump and motorized valves are included. Should you have any pipe work or radiator issues we can still attend but would charge for the repair.
Heating care – See complete care without the hot, cold and gas pipes included
Complete care – This is the same as system care and boiler combined. We will carry out repairs to the boiler, all the controls, the radiators and pipework for total peace of mind.
Includes hot, cold water and gas pipework.
Gas Safety Inspection (CP12) – If a property is rented you will need a gas safety inspection to meet your legal obligation.
Gas Fire Service/Back Boiler Units – An additional cost to cover the fire service. No repairs are included.
LPG/Oil Systems – An additional cost to cover the increased service/parts costs for this type of system.
Legionella – As an extra service offered to rental properties this covers the landlords obligation to have a risk assessment completed annually.
We are committed to offering our customers the best value for money, and as such our team will often recommend the appropriate service plan.
We do not offer insurance. Our Service agreements cover your annual service/gas safety inspection, with free repairs throughout the year based on the pack
|Gas Safety Inspection Gas Fire Service||– £2.00 per month
– £4.00 per month
|Oil systems LPG systems||– £4 per month
– £2.50 per month
|Back boiler units||– £2.00 per month|
Call today to discuss the plan for you on 01793 878636
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We will provide breakdown cover and/or maintenance cover for private domestic gas central heating and hot water systems subject to the level selected by the customer.
Gold: Full Boiler/Heating system Cover. Silver: Boiler and Heating Controls. Bronze: Full Heating System cover (not boiler). Service Plus: Annual Service only.
Extras: Annual Fire Service; this covers the annual service only, no repairs or parts. CP12; Gas Safety Issued With Service. Fuel Type: Natural Gas/LPG/Oil
- Period of Maintenance Cover Contract remains valid until termination by us or the customer, 28 days notice in writing is required for any cancellation by either In the event of cancellation of the contract within 12 months of its inception/renewal, we reserve the right to charge, at standard rates, for any work carried out. All contracts are reviewed annually and we will upgrade the level of cover at the expiry of any manufactures guarantee period (if applicable) to ensure a consistent level of cover.
- Contract and Payment – payment should be made by a payment method offered by
- The Contract remains valid as long as payment is continued and remains subject to termination by appropriate notice from us or the customer (see condition1).
The Acceptance of a Central Heating System onto a Maintenance Plan does not imply that the system is installed to the relevant standards and we will not accept any responsibility for any inadequacy arising from the original design or installation, and so makes no warranty as to fitness for purpose or condition. If a system is incorrectly installed or unfit for use, we reserve the right to terminate the Contract. The Maintenance Plan is specific to the boiler installed in the property at the commencement of the Plan. Should the boiler be changed during the term of the Maintenance Plan must be informed immediately in writing. We reserve the right to terminate any Maintenance Plan, in this instance, without reimbursement of payment. Should a breakdown / repair / service be required on a boiler that has been changed since the commencement of the Plan without notification to us, we reserve the right to charge for any callouts at our standard rates.
- We shall not be liable to fulfill its obligations under the Contract if subject to industrial dispute or Force Majeure.
- We may not be held responsible for any delay in provision of spare parts by suppliers and thus no compensation is payable should this We may supply and fit replacement parts and components which are adequate but not the same as defective parts.
- Change of Ownership of Dwelling if ownership of dwelling changes the new owner of the dwelling shall retain the benefit of the Contract so long as payments due are maintained. Refunds will not be available however for the unexpired part of the
- Replacement Parts and Components will only be fitted where old ones are beyond reasonable We will be the sole arbiter as to the condition of components.
- Noisy boilers as boilers become older, for various reasons they may become noisy. Where age is the sole reason for noise,we do not consider this a fault and it is not covered under the Maintenance A charge will be made for any recurring callouts relating to noisy systems, chargeable at our current standard & weekend rates
- We shall not be responsible for any repairs to which reasonable access cannot be gained and shall not be responsible for replacing floorboards, cupboards, carpets and decorations etc. which may require removal for
- Boiler Servicing the service will usually be carried out during the period April to August inclusive. We will not be obliged to carry out a service outside of this period as breakdown calls will be given All servicing work is carried out during normal working hours Monday to Friday. We reserve the right to charge an additional cost to the standard service rate including charges for additional consumables including system inhibitor.
- Exclusion Period. There is a 28 day exclusion period for any callouts on Maintenance If a customer renews before the expiry of the Contract, the exclusion period does not apply after the first year of cover.
- Any inadequacy attributing to original installation or design of the
- We will not be held responsible for consequential damage or loss occurring as a result of a defect in the central heating system unless attributable to our If attributable to our negligence, notification must be given in writing with full details within fourteen days of the incident.
- Any damage due to the failure of water, gas or electricity
- Any work including descaling that may arise due to hard water scale deposits or aggressive water supply.
- Mechanical breakdowns due to sludge build-up within the system. Removal of products of corrosion from within the
- Should the heat exchanger or heat bank fail, this will deem the boiler to be beyond economical repair.
- Any damage or defect caused by lightning, explosion, flood, storm, tempest, fire, impact or other extraneous causes. Any defect caused through negligence, misuse, third party interference or malicious or will fulaction.
- Domestic water supply from the hot water cylinder or boiler outlet to and including taps and
- Any adjustment of time and temperature controls, bleeding radiators or pressurising sealed systems and relighting pilot
- The fabric of the building and any pipework including flues buried in
- Any building work for the investigation of faults and/or following
- Any faults present at the time of signing the initial contract. Any callouts deemed to have been pre-existing to the commencement date of the Maintenance Plan and within the first three months of the Contract will not be covered and may incur a charge for the callout and any parts required, at our current rates, variable to the day and time of the
- Replacement of flues. The replacement of decorative parts. Consumer durables (eg. batteries, filters, seals, gaskets, inhibitor, fuses, oil nozzles and igniter’s).
- Heating appliances such as kick space heaters, fan assisted radiators, towel rails, designer radiators e.g. column radiators, school radiators, dual fuel kits, immersion heaters, primatic cylinders, custom made cylinders, un-vented cylinders and thermal stores, underfloor heating systems and/or specialist Radiants and glass fronts on back boiler fires.
o Cylinders with a volume greater than 40 gallons or 182 litres and boilers with a heat output greater than 42 kilowatts and pipework greater than 28mm diameter.
- Removing asbestos associated with repairing the central heating appliance/system. When you have had any asbestos removed, you must give us a clean-air certificate before we will do any further work at your property. By Law, the person who removes the asbestos must give you a clean-air
- Commencing and/or continuing services where we reasonably consider that there is a Health and Safety risk including; the presence of hazardous materials; infestations; or harassment of our personnel including verbal or physical We will not recommence work until the Health and Safety risk has been rectified to our satisfaction.
If your boiler is still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, we have packages suited to you. Our System Care package is the most suitable, starting at £16.99 per month. If you’re still unsure which package to choose, get in touch with a member of our team.